Canadian FHS Instructor Portal:
FHS Instructors are expected to register with the Canadian FHS Instructor Portal after completion of the Fetal Health Surveillance Instructor Workshop, and maintain active registration as long as they are providing FHS education.
- Teaching Resources: Access current, up-to-date, Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance and Fetal Health Surveillance Refresher presentations and teaching resources
- Workshop Accreditation: For accredited workshops, CME credits can be awarded to participants attending workshops facilitated by registered FHS instructors
- Discussion Forum: Access to a discussion forum that you can use to share information or pose questions about topics related to providing FHS workshops, clinical questions, challenging situations, emerging evidence, etc.
Reporting of FHS Teaching Activities:
FHS Instructors are responsible for reporting their workshops through the FHS Instructor Portal. You will find the submission form under the tab “COURSE ROSTERS”.
Please ensure to maintain the following records for your teaching activities:
- Type of workshop held (ex. Fundamentals or Refresher)
- Date of workshop
- Name of workshop facilitator / co-facilitators
- Roster of workshop participant names & professional designations
- Confirmation that each participant in attendance had successfully completed the online FHS exam prior to the workshop.
CLICK HERE to access the Canadian FHS Instructor Portal.
- RCP will offer additional educational supports for FHS Instructors as needed (e.g.: FHS guideline updates, education updates, etc.)
- RCP works with the Canadian FHS Steering Committee & Atlantic Region FHS Advisory Committee to monitor ongoing needs for FHS Instructor training.
- You can direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org