The Reproductive Care Program of Nova Scotia (RCP) offers fetal health surveillance workshops based on the Canadian Fetal Health Surveillance Education Program. The program has been developed by the Canadian Fetal Health Surveillance Steering Committee, aligns with SOGC’s FHS Clinical Practice Guideline, and provides a national standardized approach to fetal health surveillance (FHS) education.
The Canadian FHS education program involves 3 components:
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance Online Manual AND National FHS Exam,
- Participation in an 8-hour in-person Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance Workshop, and
- Ongoing renewal of education, by successful exam completion and in-person FHS Refresher Workshop attendance.
FHS educational offerings and supports from RCP:
- Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance Workshop
- Fetal Health Surveillance Refresher Workshop
- Fetal Health Surveillance Instructors
- 2020 Fetal Health Surveillance Update Session
CLICK HERE to register for a FHS workshop with RCP.
CLICK HERE to fill out an evaluation form after attending a FHS workshop.