RCP is proud to present "Fetal Health Surveillance, Part 3 - Antepartum", the latest title in a series of education modules directed at nurses who work with childbearing women, newborns and families. Published as a collection of voice-annotated PowerPoint slide sets, the modules cover topics across the perinatal experience from prenatal to postpartum.
After reviewing the 32 slides in this module, nurses will have:
- Knowledge of the indications for antepartum fetal health surveillance
- Understanding of the methods
- Knowledge of the recommended actions based on results
Previously released titles in the series include:
- Prenatal Assessment and Screening
- The Process of Birth and Labour
- Supportive Care in Labour, Part 1
- Supportive Care in Labour, Part 2
- Fetal Health Surveillance, Part 1
- Fetal Health Surveillance, Part 2
- Postpartum Nursing Care
- Nursing Assessment of the Newborn
- Introduction to the Care of Breastfeeding Mothers and Babies
All modules are available at http://rcp.nshealth.ca/education/learning-modules.