The Reproductive Care Program of Nova Scotia has produced this series self-directed learning modules for nurses working with childbearing women, newborns and families throughout Nova Scotia. We intend these resources to compliment, not replace, existing maternal-newborn education and orientation programs. We will continue to post new modules on this site as they become available.
- Modules are published as voice-narrated Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 slideshows (.ppsx). To open the modules, you will need either Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer.
- Files range in size from about 10 to 100 MB and depending on your network and computer speed may take several minutes to download before opening.
- To open a learning module, select it from the menu bar to the left.
- Click on the text "Voice-narrated powerpoint presentation"
- To hear the voice narration during the presentation, click the speaker icon in each slide.
- We welcome your comments and feedback on any modules you complete.