RCP is pleased to present "Introduction to the Care of Breastfeeding Mothers and Babies", the latest title in a series of education modules directed at nurses who work with childbearing women, newborns and families. Published as a collection of voice-annotated PowerPoint slide sets, the modules cover topics across the perinatal experience from prenatal to postpartum.
Previously published titles include:
- Prenatal Assessment and Screening
- The Process of Birth and Labour
- Supportive Care in Labour, Part 1
- Supportive Care in Labour, Part 2
- Fetal Health Surveillance, Part 1
- Postpartum Nursing Care
- Nursing Assessment of the Newborn
All modules are available at http://rcp.nshealth.ca/education/learning-modules.